Chesapeake Bay Garden Club
Celebrating 60 Years in Reedville, Virginia
Thank you for your interest in the Chesapeake Bay Garden Club!
Join us for…..
- Monthly educational/environmental programs
- Floral Designs and Horticulture exhibited and judged at meetings
- Seed planting workshop with school children (Ready, Set, Grow!)
- Hands-on gardening projects
- Opportunities for involvement in District, State and National levels
Our club meets the 4th Tuesday of each month at Festival Halle in Reedville, Virginia, September thru June. (No regular meetings in November and December when we are busy making wreaths and trees and decorating homes for Christmas on Cockrels Creek.) We begin with a light lunch at 12:00 (but feel free to come early), followed by our monthly meeting and the program.
Spring--Putting on a Show
A Standard Flower Show
Order now so you'll have yours by the end of the club year! Prepaid orders can be mailed to Roz Messing or bring the form and your check to the next club meeting.
May Floral Theme:
June 23 -- Installation/Awards Luncheon at Indian Creek Yacht and Country Club
Hospitality Hour--11:30am, Lunch--12:30pm; Cost is $23. Contact Sandra Ehlert.
Photos of our Flower Show and visit to Hollywood Cemetery on Shutterfly!
(you must register and set up a password to view)