Chesapeake Bay Garden Club
Celebrating 60 Years in Reedville, Virginia
Thank you for your interest in the Chesapeake Bay Garden Club!
Join us for…..
- Monthly educational/environmental programs and projects
- Floral Designs and Horticulture exhibited and judged at meetings
- Seed planting workshop with school children (Ready, Set, Grow!)
- Hands-on gardening projects
- Opportunities for involvement in District, State and National levels
Our club meets the 4th Tuesday of each month at Festival Halle in Reedville, Virginia, September thru June. (No regular meetings in November and December when we are busy making wreaths and trees and decorating homes for Christmas on Cockrels Creek.) We begin with a light lunch at 12:00 (but feel free to come early), followed by our monthly meeting and the program.
Website updated 8/25/2016
Chesapeake Bay Garden Club is a member of:
It's not too early to think about Christmas!
Orders for wreaths, trees and KITS are due
at our SEPTEMBER 27 club meeting!
Forms are available right here!
at our September 27 club meeting!
Bring anything plant-related – seeds, seedlings, even cuttings if you are reasonably sure they will easily root.
If you're tired of taking care of a houseplant, bring it in! Someone else will undoubtedly treasure it.
To help the new owner, please jot down the name of your plant and whatever you know about its culture.